Sunday, November 11, 2007

NACL WDR


Anybody know what my plate means? When I first got my new van not too many people could come up with the chemical formula breakdown, NaCl, sodium chloride (salt) and the molecular compound H20 (water).

My plate frame is from Tropical Penguin Scuba in Reno where I maintain their three aquariums. Their showpiece fish is the football size porcupine pufferfish "Hootie". If you're a diver in the area, Kevin's store is the best in Northern Nevada and you probably already knew that. Or if you are just planning a vacation to Hawaii or the tropics, stop in and pick up some snorkeling gear. Do you really want to breath through a rental snorkel?

Visit their website at: tropicalpenguinscuba.com

I have taken a number of photos of "WYSIWYG" (what you see is what you get) corals for Tim & Tracy's aquarium this week and will try to post a few soon.

No comments: